Are you juggling multiple credit cards with a high interest rate? You may want to consider switching your high-interest debt to a card with great interest rates. After all, an interest-free credit card rewards program can help you save money and get more bang for your buck. To help with your decision, we have compiled a list of credit cards with great balance transfer offers. Here are some rewards programs that are definitely worth paying attention to:
CARD #1: CITI SIMPLICITY® CARD
The Citi Simplicity® Card has one of the longest 0% balance transfer APR periods at 21 months. After that time period, you will have an ongoing APR that varies between 13.24% to 23.24% depending on your credit rating. You will never have to pay a late fee or penalty APR. Also the Citi Simplicity® Card allows you to transfer any type of debt. This means you can transfer student loans and car loans to the credit card. If you have a lot of debt and know you will need at least 21 months to pay it off, this could be the card for you. However if you can pay off your debt in a shorter amount of time, it would be wiser to apply for a card with a shorter 0% balance transfer APR period and more rewards instead.
- The card does not have any late fees or charge an annual fee.
- Intro APR of 0% for 21 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- There are no restrictions on the type of debt card members can transfer any kind of debt to your card, including student loans and car loans.
- Citi Simplicity® Card members get access to free FICO credit scores.
- The card charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
- You can’t earn rewards with the card.
CARD #2: CHASE SLATE® CARD
The Chase Slate® Card allows you to transfer a maximum of $15,000 of debt from another card. This makes it a wonderful solution if you want to pay off a lower credit card balance. Card holders can see their monthly FICO® Score for free. There is a 0% balance transfer APR for 15 months and 0% APR for all purchases. The Chase Slate® Card does not have an annual fee.
- The Chase Slate® has an introductory 0% balance transfer APR and no balance transfer fee.
- The introductory APR is 0% for 15 months on all purchases.
- No annual fee.
- Card members can view their FICO® Score every month.
- The card doesn’t offer any rewards.
- You can’t transfer more than $15,000 in total from another credit card.
BARCLAYCARD ARRIVAL PLUS™ WORLD ELITE MASTERCARD®
You will enjoy the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® rewards system. Cardholders can receive 40,000 bonus miles after they spend more than $3,000 within the first 90 days of opening an account. This amount is enough to cover a $400 travel statement credit. The rewards rate is 2% and you can also earn twice the amount of miles on all purchases. Cardholders can get 5% miles back to use toward the next redemption. You can receive a complimentary copy of your FICO® Credit Score online. The Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® has a 0% introductory APR for 12 months for each balance transfer made within 45 days of opening an account. The APR can range from 16.24% or 20.24% depending on your credit score. The card is also is chip-and-PIN enabled so you have more security than the new standard chip-and-signature credit cards.
- There is no foreign transaction fee.
- Cardholders can enjoy a zero percent intro on balance transfers APR for one year.
- This card is best for people who want to enjoy high rewards.
- You can receive a complimentary online FICO® Credit Score.
- There is an annual fee of $89 after the first year.